For the first time, I tried making pumpkin oats. On my computer is the photo I went by…picture perfect, huh?
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- drizzle of honey
- dollop of natural creamy peanut butter
- In a microwave safe bowl, stir the oats and water together.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Top with honey and peanut butter.
Original recipe from:
I want some.
I’ll make pumpkin oats for you sometime! By the way, any chance you know how to make my comments reply to you with an e-mail as well? When I respond to someone’s comment on my blog, it doesn’t e-mail them to tell them I’ve responded to their comment, so usually they don’t know I’ve said anything back unless I send them an e-mail myself. I have it set up so that when someone comments on one of my posts, I receive an e-mail telling me that they’ve commented, but I don’t know how to set it up the other way around!
I can check the ‘Notify me of follow-up comments via email’ box when I post a comment. You may also be able to do it automatically with a WP plugin. Check this out.
I’ll be making them again…they’re good for cold mornings! If it ever gets cold again, I’ll come home and make them for breakfast.